School begins at 7:25 AM. You may begin dropping students off at 7:00 AM. School dismissal begins at 2:10 PM.
For car riders, please use the front drop off. Morning drop-off lines move quickly.
1. The line is shortest from 7:15 til around 7:25 AM. Please do not leave children before 7:00 AM.
2. Only let your students exit the car at the front sidewalk on the right side of vehicle. It is not safe to cross through the car line.
3. Wait in line and do not try to pass the car line from the left. It causes accidents.
4. Drop off time is always busy for everyone. Please be patient while dropping off your students.
Safety is the number one concern.
Dismissal begins at 2:10 PM.
Students line up on the front sidewalk at each numbered station (1-20) for pick up. A school representative will walk the car line to call out the students’ names and number for your student(s) to line up at using a name placard you place in your front car window If you don’t have a placard, roll down your window and let them know who you are picking up.
You will then pull up to the assigned number station and pick up your student(s). There are teachers at every number (1-20) or every other number to help students get into the cars. If your student is not at their number, just let a teacher know.
1. The car line for pick up starts forming as early as 1:30 PM. You do not have to do that; the car lines move quickly.
2. If you do not have a placard, you can make one at home on regular paper.
There are two car lanes on SW School Road, the road in front of the school. Do not block both lanes of traffic. Keep to the right only.
The right lane is for the pick-up and drop-off lines. This leaves the left lane clear for other traffic, buses and emergency vehicles if they need to get by. If you are in the left lane and realize once you get close to the school that you cannot get into the right lane without blocking traffic or cutting another parent off, please go around the block. The focus is on safety.
If you need to pick your student up early, please visit the main office. There is a computer station there to sign students in and out. The office staff will arrange for your student to be brought to the office.
If you need to change your student’s afternoon pick up or bus plan, please email your child’s teacher and include Tammy Reep, email@example.com (records). You can also visit the front office and complete a transportation change form for that day. This must be submitted in writing.
If you need to arrange for your student to change transportation on a long-term basis, communicate this in writing to your child's teacher. You can sign up for bus transportation below..